RE: Switcher ....was...Digital Audio

  • Subject: RE: Switcher ....was...Digital Audio
  • From: Kenneth Watt
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 22:39:00 +0000

Keith,

You are a star...now stop reading and writing e-mail and get back to
your work :-)

K.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=gEMD_qMoUP4U41i6_evJrfhpSHURzfoYlhbe5KdFw0n2ZHxNTbVFBCOEa1gtNOpYywD6ls9rVEBZ6q-SCmY">kat5users@d...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=l6Hp1Q9h5EN1WHy1Phkx2Zecyl4zIL7x58oGlE6QpHjcFYaXJomO9xK6Bl9cg-l8LHo87PUhbbAM9mEtR296f4i_ng">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=DkO2JJ3oxcadDX_HdliBPBSeHBeZatxdvPTiG85ViJRP9xV9biMnXTPDEW5jClYZ32lvPG6RHhE_yxsT_3U">kennwatt@b...</a>]
> Sent: 09 January 2002 21:58
> To: <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=l6Hp1Q9h5EN1WHy1Phkx2Zecyl4zIL7x58oGlE6QpHjcFYaXJomO9xK6Bl9cg-l8LHo87PUhbbAM9mEtR296f4i_ng">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: RE: [KAT5] Switcher ....was...Digital Audio
>

> WOW!!!
>
> I want one of those gizmos...RIGHT NOW!!!
>
> One thing though Keith, and I believe someone asked this before, can I
> connect it to a Xantech block as I use this for IR distribution at the
> moment? Not that it's the be all and end all to me as anywhere there
is
> a KAT5 module there will also be a Xantech receiver.
>
> Unless of course I can output a signal from a KAT5 or the switcher to
> control HV...now that would be well cool :-)
>
> K.

received
IR
> > through to the source you have selected so using a Pronto or
One4All
> > remote
> > you send the command [KAT5-Source4] where you have your digibox
and
> then
> > send Digibox commands that pass through to the Digibox. The IR
will
be
> > switched so that if you had 2 devices that responded to the same
> remote eg
> > two Videos, only the one you are watching would get the command.
> >
> > There will an LCD display on the front along with simple press
button
> > control eg Button 1 cycles through the rooms, button 2 cycles
through
> the
> > sources. There will also be RS232 control to allow a PC or
Homevision

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=2--zjAFgkz1JCjvMBv34cL23Av6L2vjuGS8nUVTlig_SkPNpdlZRMJlZAMxfbCjlUfKbMmk5qEJPG7PdZw">tony.butler@r...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=Hr4vjrnxMUP5s5tK9QjD72a69KgRTTJb6wvjvQPv5aIdqWRxdzDmnBcq76RXXUCMx89OkaE0YdRfGsknZmeKfEPg">'kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>'

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=7BCoZ7xWHReCmWimp-8TqO_wrgRLwOc0WEi56n1X7dDXTofLt8uN38HxtQazlFrCnmnO84siKSHLfXNLoC8cNlR6_tUu6w4NTPs">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>