FW: [AT] FEATURE RECOMMENDATION: Multi-Unit Music Sync

  • Subject: FW: [AT] FEATURE RECOMMENDATION: Multi-Unit Music Sync
  • From: Robert Chasmer
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:02:00 +0000

Theres been some disussion on the AudioTron mail list about distributing
audio round the house using Cat 5. Some guy has suggested the following
product below.

I was going to send a mail to the list with a link to Keiths Kat-5
website, but I'm not sure if Keith is:-

1) Making Kat 5 available to users outside the UK (mainly US folks here)
2) Wants Kat 5 advertised to non UKHA-D members.
3) Is too busy building the switcher to be taking orders:-)

Rob