The purpose of this group....

  • Subject: The purpose of this group....
  • From: mark_harrison_uk1
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 19:27:00 +0000

Guys,

As I see it, there are two things that this group _might_ be.

1: It could be an overflow of people from UKHA_D to take the messages
off the main group, sort of like [FujitsuTablets] or [EPODS].

2: It could be a formal support line for KAT5 stuff, sort of like
[HOMEVISION].

I don't think that this should be a democratic vote - I think that
Keith should tell us what kind of group he wants.... if it's the
latter, then we should behave like we would on, say, Craig's group
and keep the blowjob jokes out of here!

Keith - what do you want from this group?