RE: Any timescales on the IR-enabled product?

  • Subject: RE: Any timescales on the IR-enabled product?
  • From: BUTLER, Tony, FM
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 16:36:00 +0000

I doubt anyone is trying to trivialise Keiths work, merely passing the time
waiting for the new kit.
After all, having done the 'Wow - gr8 product' and 'I'm using it for X',
what more is there to say really beyond a) hassling keith for the new stuff
(not really desirable/helpful to anyone, least of all Keith) and b) having
bit of a laugh.

Are you sure you meant to post to the kat-5 group and not the ukha_d one?
:-)
This isn't exactly a high volume group now is it?

Tony

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=h83a4KORzaCUV1kTnufTXX3Jvf5J1u8oiMgKaF8llpzN8V6PGbueyWboLkDID92wm7K6uTgr--kszN4">b_cyr@d...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=gwCbgOP09rNMk65pgpGuC1_4TWBtGpztTUixglfRROCgvdZUBx9f9i_2WNXSzws72a5Oe0OFKo0pc56gADn5lx-D-A">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=YDB0XondYBhEZzfSp4oph4eqh2vnDss6A3r3wW-8zpBZ4-Ep727oXEHu2p3MrOjqPRCpY_7jgrq-YQzb6Hw">kat5users@d...</a>>

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=DdRXayaKlga_e-bACzQ7jTZFAVnumxrRYfx2WY-_Fx3pOh918wQHYQ_x8p98zJa5XioPMDN274nHY_2VB2Ba_6Q">mark@a...</a>]
> > > Sent: 07 February 2002 22:17
> > > To: <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=gwCbgOP09rNMk65pgpGuC1_4TWBtGpztTUixglfRROCgvdZUBx9f9i_2WNXSzws72a5Oe0OFKo0pc56gADn5lx-D-A">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> > > Subject: Re: [KAT5] Any timescales on the IR-enabled
product?

> > > That's OK...we'll accept a new frame every minute over ISDN
:)

> > > M.

prototype PCB for

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=6iyH3JU8cFrns_cuyQZPwWkecolTLlpL1cWO13MWUHajgFV-ZMQyeI9FC4xZFnmJAmtiI8YNFh07x0YxbwuST8bqzsacl2piebpH">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>