RE: Any timescales on the IR-enabled product?

  • Subject: RE: Any timescales on the IR-enabled product?
  • From: Kenneth Watt
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 09:44:00 +0000

No HV Tony ;-)

And I could still add some bits 'n' bobs to that list, plus take a few
away and I'm not a beta tester either.

But then some people will go to *extraordinary* lengths to become a beta
tester for Keith, Mr. Harris being the example in mind :-)

K.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=nzJD4nfj6bZGQpXC7eAHYgBb7A-vsIKO1PqKF-MxgiREoFyutfJLrPrZ3cdvguSwekIyzqg7d9tCDaU">Tony.BUTLER@r...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=_5G8ad02mTtDxMvMda2Qn7AMkvgiy5iCgJT9ZGT8N3RRaP7WaxSa4yKUGdDjf3KB4HMAb8MwAhW7NwQRKgNY7YVXxhA">'kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>'
> Subject: RE: [KAT5] Any timescales on the IR-enabled product?
>
> Well I'm quite determined, just not very hopeful :-(
>
> For the record, I can test with:
> Pronto
> Philips TV
> Yamaha amp
> Sony DVD player
> Panasonic DVD player
> On Digital
> Tosh portable TV
> Yamaha tuner
> Sony CD Jukebox
> JVC VCR
> Linn Knekt (surely rare enough to warrant being a beta tester???!!!)
> Panasonic SKY Digital (knowing the problems I had with the video
signal,
> will probably be problematic for IR too - so again warranting being a
beta
> tester?? :-))
> Sony TV
> Aiwa VCR
> Samsung DVD player
> Sony Stereo
> If IRDA needs to be tested I have a laptop &amp; IR mobile phone
&amp; can
test

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=JVk4ByUmGir1sAlJxd1tol81kZubF1VTj1ApaSjpMLOIqtr21TEOpOvDcQDEI9SaLHKNkycAzxWiXH-Q55SGAOM">phillip.harris1@v...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=wPPcHPJtXPf7M-Ch5i6e5EFfl7kWCTweYqzQRRtf2Ed8KCE7ocHCaYZ7oT3AI_JrcmS-UMOXNCLBbPNVz_LU3FjKt2Q">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>