RE: Any timescales on the IR-enabled product?

  • Subject: RE: Any timescales on the IR-enabled product?
  • From: BUTLER, Tony, FM
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 08:31:00 +0000

Rub our noses in it why don't you :-)
And if you need any more beta testers..... :?

Tony

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=F31qvMuZFgPjKXUBi47CS4eCHttEz-Clwmm2OY6T6669-VkdyzekVDKNwxFMvZVtHMbDXs7kMKWv2e3eu_IECw">kat5users@d...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=pB2BJ7U-SsAxIGWgtP_lEGJdDZ2sJ4iDkrg4fTFGY5_tn9J6I3jAjgF9RleHkzC092Tyt1UpCwXxkwjv6r11oNMXYg">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>