Re: RE: OT- No Kitchen pain..

  • Subject: Re: RE: OT- No Kitchen pain..
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 21:45:00 +0000

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Good one
Vince</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; When we moved in to our House many years ago
i took down the bedroom lite and installed a sweep fan . It was almost 2
years before she got me to put lites in the bedroom . She threatened to get
another electrician in to do it . I suspect Marcus,s electrician is a
personel friend..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial"
size="2"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial" size="2">Frank
Mc</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A title="groups@xxxxxxx"
href="mailto:groups@xxxxxxx";>Groups</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A
title="kat5-users@xxxxxxx" href="mailto:kat5-users@xxxxxxx";>kat5-users@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, August 03, 2002 12:39
AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [KAT5] RE: OT- No Kitchen
pain..</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV><TT>-----Original
Message-----<BR>From: "Marcus Warrington"<BR>> Got
you both beat .. we ripped out kitchen 14 months ago and<BR>>
still haven't fitted a new one !!!!<BR>> <BR>> SWMBO is
really getting narked about it.<BR><BR>It was about 2 years for
me from start to finish. I tried to drag it out <BR>as long as I
could as until it was finished SWMBO didn't ask me to do any
<BR>thing else ;-) After all they are always on your back about
something.<BR><BR>Vince<BR><BR>PS. She asks her dad
now :-)<BR><BR></TT><BR><BR><TT>To
to:<BR>kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx<BR><BR></TT><BR><BR><TT>Your
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo!
Terms of