RE: TV audio onto HiFi via Kat5?

  • Subject: RE: TV audio onto HiFi via Kat5?
  • From: Kenneth Watt
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 19:00:00 +0000

Depending on the manufacturer of course, sometimes "in" means
signal
into the SCART or into the amp!! Confusing isn't it? :-)

Do what I do, try both, I've had a couple of leads that were the wrong
way around to my way of thinking about it.

K.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=-QtEc-FQqKBadJagtqAKDOlMpCn1Y53r4frfJU6WuTado039wzTvJekGCjN28sMA65IZ2RUsqn5oWTus9N8_TTMcuto">Mark.Harrison@e...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=KioqLCH_XkjfElcA4wynpeS1cqpmof-xXeNCRkC0KA1fkeOut3S1lQV60DUQ8te6T02S_1eKdPfS3v1vLaVQEQ">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: RE: [KAT5] TV audio onto HiFi via Kat5?
>
> Nick,
>
> In my experience, 90% of SCART audio problems are down to whether you
> are using "SCART IN" or "SCART OUT". The pin-outs
are very much
one-way,
> with different pins for "left audio in" to "left audio
out".

> A lot of Scart - Phono convertors have a switch marked
"in-out". You

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=vX4ELKhk7Qr8uuFnmkbRTtC_A3Okr_IPV8Hubh9-YrLe0wCr_Lj_WW0qRV-UIUY__87OUrunWGLT">nickt@t...</a>