Possible Virus - don''t open my previous mail

  • Subject: Possible Virus - don''t open my previous mail
  • From: nickt@xxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:16:00 +0000

Sorry all, my mail sent at 4:07pm today may have been as result of
virus W32/Badtrans-B or Troj/PWS-AV (see Sophos or other AV co
websites). I didn't intend to send it. PLease don't try to open
attachment or mail if you read this first. I think I've cleared my
PC, so this should be OK.

Apologies

Nick