RE: Terrestrial TV

  • Subject: RE: Terrestrial TV
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 19:56:00 +0000

That has already been discussed and rejected.

Analogue TV now has a very limited lifespan and only 4 or 5 channels to
choose from anyway. Most people are feeding their KAT5's into a TV that
already has a tuner and increasingly NICAM stereo built in. To build a
Tuner
with NICAM would cost more than a cheap NICAM VCR.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=48v47HY7cqFLv3tWeH1ZWXJDuWi7BJ0prlEmSnIDLr-_ry_onSYrrhR7hIdKvBB_wTP3edJ9QCaAwqs">neil.frost@i...</a>