RE: Result :-)

  • Subject: RE: Result :-)
  • From: Dan Khan
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 14:45:00 +0000

Wahey! Well done,

Sounds just what I am looking for - when will they be ready for
testing/sale? :)

-Dan

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=J2K7xOwDfk10oCXNiEH5r21oDcJU_iF7SMkBEPWr2X_jHCCQzsil19TCpIAqsvKIpKdZg1UIbXKBlIsbrjfzBA">phillip.harris1@v...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=N0yQOhdpZ0iSj2GfRsMInRpioHVasr8FljgOphm3Je3aLwbwhLbGdqp5USu7ormuGBPrhhsP0NRfL169tylIXEo">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=pj_vtRwy54R_HbsXVdaBeqGLdekaujGs6Vmkq9xJLtgkCATj985Aw5HadzQlSRHFT66pZLHEJJ0Qb42YtYYM">kat5users@d...</a>]
> > Sent: 04 November 2001 13:51
> > To: <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=N0yQOhdpZ0iSj2GfRsMInRpioHVasr8FljgOphm3Je3aLwbwhLbGdqp5USu7ormuGBPrhhsP0NRfL169tylIXEo">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> > Subject: [KAT5] Result :-)
> >

> > Hi All,
> >
> > This is an historic message.
> >
> > I am typing this using a BTC 5113 IR Keyboard.
> >
> > Nothing special about that I hear you say......BUT....
> >
> > The PC is in the bedroom, I am in the lounge, I am viewing the S-
> > Video output of my ATI Rage Fury on my TV whilst listening to my
MP3

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=4Vf2UEdcz6ZaRQVB-itTRmtv80WvKxSAom2m_KpobCJ5ZFGkm9rQniW3_S_XgjYDz1cUQrF8VU23MMzYaB2QQm4rhVBieRa3O9w">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>