RE: Module question

  • Subject: RE: Module question
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:53:00 +0000

The units will handle either S-Video or Composite (or even 2 composite with
a custom made cable) as standard.

If you feed an S-Video source into a Composite input you will get a black
and white picture unless you use an S-composite converter. M***** have a
passive converter for about ?5-00, active ones cost more. The results with
passive one will be poorer than using the composite output.

Keith